Friday, February 2, 2018

Have you met my mom?



This is my mom Sheri Cole.  Some of you knew her.  She was a treat. She walked this earth with radiance and light.
My mom was marvelous.  She knew how to listen, and advise, and love on, and lift up so many people.    She taught so many of us about The Color code, The 5 Love Languages and Dressing in your Essence.  She loved self awakening and self compassion.  

Mom would be THE workshop speaker if she were still around.  She is an angel in heaven now… but I feel her presence around me daily.
It’s because of her I feel so passionate about women needing other women and the power of strong female ties in navigating our world. 

Sheri was all about building other women up…and standing together.
This is what I want the Soul Sisters retreats to become.  A place of self compassion and self awakening. 


Mom passed away after a valiant fight with cancer almost 5 years ago….. her legacy and lessons live on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May retreat run down

May retreat May 19, 2018 Back row:  Si, Dixie, Tammy, Karen Nickl, Kim, Connie, Lisa, Kathleen   Front row;  Melinda, Angela,...