Friday, September 22, 2017

Wonder Woman

Before the SS retreat...old, tired, depleted... After the retreat..rejuvenated, hopeful, strong.... 
It's a Wonder how we Women do so much for everyone else..and not much for ourselves.  Well...come and get your Wonder Woman recharged at the Soul Sisters Retreat.
 Don't be the before....be the After...

I borrowed this Wonder Woman costume from my friend.  I was going to use it for Halloween, so I put it on to try it out and then I made my 15 year old take pics of me…and she rolled her eyes and about died.   She was even more embarrassed
 when I changed to a gray wig and wanted one more pic.  You would think that she would be used to her crazy mother by now.   I hope when you looked at this pic you giggled a little.

But Seriously……
It’s a Wonder that as Women we take care of so many other people and things in our world and forget about ourselves.  

We would never expect a car to run without fuel, or a toaster to work with out being plugged in, or a flash light  to work without batteries. 

Why do we expect ourselves to operate at full capacity without refueling or recharging?   

We need to stop thinking so hard, stop moving so fast, stop worrying so much.   

We need to be nourished to recharge our Wonder Woman.  The Soul Sisters Retreat will do just that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

May retreat run down

May retreat May 19, 2018 Back row:  Si, Dixie, Tammy, Karen Nickl, Kim, Connie, Lisa, Kathleen   Front row;  Melinda, Angela,...