Friday, September 22, 2017

little worries

I'm worried I don't know anybody who's coming

I'm worried about sharing a room

I'm worried I won't have anything in common with the other ladies

I'm worried about leaving my hubby

I'm worried about taking the time off of work

I'm worried I won't like the food

I'm worried I can't afford it

I'm worried I can't dance

I'm worried I'll have too much fun

I'm worried about keeping up in exercise and walks

We get all worked up about so many little things that we are stopping ourselves from doing the better BIG thing that can really improve our lives.

SO MANY LITTLE WORRIES....all these can go away by taking the plunge, making the commitment and coming to the RETREAT.

DON"T LET YOUR WORRIES STOP YOU from living a BIG BEAUTIFUL LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I worried about almost all of these...except not liking the food.

    ReplyDelete

May retreat run down

May retreat May 19, 2018 Back row:  Si, Dixie, Tammy, Karen Nickl, Kim, Connie, Lisa, Kathleen   Front row;  Melinda, Angela,...